Microsoft Teams Workshop in Chicago, IL
February 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm| Free
Bring Modern Collaboration Software to Your Organization with Microsoft Teams
Teamwork is how work gets done. And different companies and groups have different needs. Meet Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365. Teams brings secure chat, files, meetings, and calls together to address your needs. All teams are welcome!
This is a hands-on experience with the teamwork tools, through hands-on labs and live demos.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to best utilize the end-to-end suite of Office 365 Teamwork and collaboration tools spanning the ways end users communicate
- How to share and manage content, and collaborate seamlessly across the organization
- How to leverage the best practices for adopting the Office 365 teamwork and collaboration suite (SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Outlook, Yammer, Office 365 Groups), leveraging real-world customer scenarios through each of the following phases: Plan, Build and Deploy, and Operate
- How to create, join, and managing Office 365 groups
- How to migrate DLs to Office 365 Groups
- How to enable Microsoft Teams, working within the application to create and use Team content including files, meetings, and chat
- How to configure and manage content storage with the OneDrive for Business sync client
- How to create tabs, bots, connectors, and compose extensions (optional Dev session)
Please reach out to us if you have any questions.