- This event has passed.
Security in a Day Workshop
September 21 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm| FREE
Security in a cloud-first, mobile-first world calls for a new approach. Data is accessed, used, and shared on-premise and in the cloud – erasing the traditional security boundaries. You need technology that protects you against evolving threats. Microsoft technology secures your digital transformation with a comprehensive platform, unique intelligence, and partnerships. Join us at a local Microsoft Technology Center for a hands-on workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How Microsoft centers its security, compliance, and privacy around identity and access management
- How to implement and administrate multi-layer threat protection
- How the Microsoft platform allows security administrators and IT Managers to manage and protect sensitive information with built-in intelligence
- How to use the vast array of controls to manage a secure, compliant, and privacy sensitive environment
- Security Analysts and Administrators
- IT Managers
- Network Administrators
- Chief Security Officers
- Technical Decision Makers
This workshop will be led by FlexManage’s Lee Hovermale and Matt Girgenti.